Sensitive Lip Balm SPF 50+
Sensitive Lip Balm SPF 50+
Inspired by the adventurous at heart!
Do I really need broad spectrum on my lips?
Our lips are often forgotten about when it comes to skincare. Unlike our skin, lips don't have any sebaceous glands to keep them moisturised or any melanin (what causes our skin to tan/burn). Melanin is our body's natural way of protecting our skin from UV rays and without it, they're at a higher risk of burning. Our “fragrance free” (aka, no added flavour), Sensitive Lip Balm SPF 50+ formula is enriched with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 & 9 for extra hydration and nourishment, plus broad spectrum protection to give you maximum coverage.
Can I use your other sunscreen formulas on my lips?
Technically, yes but it is not recommended as the texture of regular sunscreen is not designed to stay on as well as a sunscreen formulated specifically for your lips. The skin on our lips is much thinner than the rest of our skin so requires specially designed formulas with moisture-rich ingredients.
Should Sensitive Lip Balm SPF50+ be used year round?
100% yes! Our lips are exposed to the elements no matter what the season. From the beach to the slopes, you should always wear a broad spectrum SPF 50+ lip balm.
- KKMVerified ReviewerI recommend this productProduct Standouts HydratingDid you know that we sponsor events? If so can you tell us which ones? Volleyball AustraliaRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply the best!
I always had dry lips, no matter what lip balm I used. Then I found we are feel good inc. Bye bye dry lips. Hello luscious comfortable lips. The lip balms were so good, I bought them all!
When I had a problem with cracks in the lids, we are feel good quickly replied to my email and sent replacements. Best. Customer. Service. Ever!
THANKS we are feel good inc!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JGJulia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest lip balm I have used
This is by far my new favourite lip balm! I’ve always had super dry lips that were always chapped, and little did I know I was missing SPF. Once switching to using this product for daily protection (and using a lip mask at night) my lips have completely transformed! This will definitely be my go to from now on
- THTracey H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest lip balm
So happy with this purchase. I bought a few for the purse and the car. Really nice and light. Take it everywhere with me!
- JAJanette A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsDid you know that we sponsor events? If so can you tell us which ones? Summer of Surf, Volleyball Australia, Ocean HeroesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSensitive Lip Balm 50+
My first product in the range . I am a sucker for lip balm.. we are caravan travelling, so being in all sorts of climate conditions, along with different States in Australia, I found this in WA … and loved it … the packaging , the feel on my lips , the hydration then to top it off it’s 50 + in the sun … it covers all areas …
What’s not to love …
Thank you … spread the word … to find and to share is the best 💜Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BGBrea G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust like lip balm
Great hydrating lip balm/ smells/tastes good too!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5