Do I really need broad spectrum on my lips?
Our lips are often forgotten about when it comes to skincare. Unlike our skin, lips don't have any sebaceous glands to keep them moisturised or any melanin (what causes our skin to tan/burn). Melanin is our body's natural way of protecting our skin from UV rays and without it, they're at a higher risk of burning. So, it's important to use a moisturising lip balm with SPF, like our Coconut Lip Balm SPF 50+, enriched with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 & 9 for extra hydration and nourishment, plus broad spectrum protection to give you maximum coverage.
Can I use other sunscreen formulas on my lips?
Technically, yes but it is not recommended as the texture of regular sunscreen is not designed to stay on as well as a sunscreen formulated specifically for your lips. The skin on our lips is much thinner than the rest of our skin so requires specially designed formulas with moisture-rich ingredients. Plus, you may not enjoy the taste, which is why we’ve added coconut flavouring to make it all the more enjoyable!
Should Coconut Lip Balm SPF50+ be used year round?
100% yes! Our lips are exposed to the elements no matter what the season. From the beach to the slopes, you should always wear a broad spectrum SPF 50+ lip balm.
- KBKarina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoLips loves his balm
Provides great sun protection with a nice feel and smell.
- TLTracie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoImpressed
I’m very impressed with the Coconut Lip Balm. It has a lasting effect, softening sensation and the coconut scent is luscious!!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDkaren de g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoawesome Balm
I love this lip balm. It's the best I've used. I have ordered other ones to try.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MFMolly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Ingredients, Hydrating, Easy To Use, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA must have!
Silly me never knew why my lips always got so dry in the summer. I would apply and apply lip balm turns out I was missing SPF (DUH!) that gloss was just not going to cut it no matter how moisturising it was.
This has turned into my new fav lip balm. I cant wait to buy more so I can keep one in my handbag, one at work, one in my beauty cupboard. I'm evening getting one for my husband who gets burnt lips every summer from working outside. You will not regret purchasing.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TDTara D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To UseDid you know that we sponsor events? If so can you tell us which ones? Volleyball AustraliaRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLip Balm
a great smelling and a great feeling that protects my lipsProduct QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5