Sticky Zinc SPF 50+
Sticky Zinc SPF 50+
Your face is yours for life, protect it.
What’s the difference between your Sticky Zinc SPF 50+ and your other sunscreen formulas?
Our Sticky Zinc SPF 50+ is designed to stay on and protect your skin in all conditions, offering up to 4 hours water resistant protection. It contains a combination of chemical (organic) UV filters and Zinc Oxide (physical filters), with added Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to help combat the visible signs of aging. Our sunscreens on the other hand are designed for everyday comfort on the skin, as well as being a performance product. So like our Sticky Zinc, they provide UVA & UVB protection for up to 4 hours in the water, however don't have any 'stickiness' or thick texture to them.
It is becoming a cult beauty product as of late, in that it can be used in place of makeup due to the colour tints we use. In order to achieve full SPF 50+ coverage, you do need to use the recommended teaspoon size amount.
Is your Sticky Zinc SPF 50+ really that “sticky”? Is it greasy?
Our Sticky Zinc SPF 50+ is a thicker, zinc formula but is, however, non-greasy. It's designed to protect your skin at a broad spectrum SPF 50+ level and stay on while you are ‘active’ in the sun.
Is your Sticky Zinc safe to use on children and sensitive skin?
Yes, it is safe to use on children 6 months + and for those with sensitive skin. However as with all new products, we recommend introducing all new products by starting with a small patch test.
- RPRachel P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA must for daily protection
I use this zinc as a replacement for foundation - colour is perfect for my skin (medium) and I use the light colour for my kids. We take this everywhere no matter the weather, this time to Bremer bay WA where you can get all conditions - especially on those days you don’t expect the sun to get you it’s on our faces!
- JGJoane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy go to
This is my favourite day time product. I actually apply a thin layer of the regular sunscreen and then I find I don't need to use as much of this guy to get the same coverage. A very natural look and protects very well against the sun!
- SISybilirvin@gmail.com I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Easy To Use, UniqueDid you know that we sponsor events? If so can you tell us which ones? Volleyball Australia, Summer of Surf, Ocean HeroesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best zinc ever
This zinc is a game changer. It feels so lovely, it's extremely blendable and the coverage is superb buildable. I have the light and medium and can make the perfect shade no matter the time of year. I have repurchased many times and recommend it to all my patients at the dermatology clinic.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SGShannon G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Unique, Easy To UseRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat makeup substitute
Love using this instead of foundation in summer.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJuanita r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat stuff!
I love the coverage, the colour and the protection. I use this for everyday outings, mascara and lip protection and go.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5