Resolutions are high on the list at this time of the year. For most, it will include some focus on becoming a better version of yourself; a healthier you, a kinder you, a smarter you.
Whilst you are making lists and creating grand plans to kickstart the new you, we have 2 very simple, inexpensive resolutions that your future self will love you for!
1. Wear Sunscreen Every Day
- 1 in 3 Aussies will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. Be the 3.
- The UV rating only needs to be at 3/10 for skin to be damaged. (That means your average winter day can damage your skin.)
- The sun is responsible for 97% of visible aging. Sunscreen is way cheaper than most anti-aging skincare products.
- A broad spectrum sunscreen protects against UVA and UVB so that means protecting against sunburn AND damage at a cellular level. Think freckles, age spots, fine lines, loss of skin elasticity and wrinkles.
2. Drink Plenty of Water
- Flush like the full button and eliminate those toxins.
- Maintain your energy bunny.
- Focus your mind like a telescope.
- Slay the hunger.
- Support weight loss.
- Prevent an axe in your head.
- For a complexion like Nicole Kidman.