Yallingup, Dunsborough, Eagle Bay. It's safe to say it is on many people's hit list. World famous for wine, surf, caving, food, hikes, beaches, fishing, whale watching and national parks, there is something here for everyone.
We thought we would share with you our version of "Summer Down South" so you can plan your own bucket list and experience our region like locals!
1. Watch the sun rise and set over the ocean.
The shape of our cape means you have the luxury of being able to watch the sun rise over the ocean and then set over the ocean, all in the same day! Head to Dunsborough or Quindalup beach in the morning to catch the first peek of daylight and then watch the sunset from Yallingup. Pretty awesome!
2. Catch a feed of whiting and squid from white sandy beaches
Grab a beach rod from the outdoor store in Dunsborough township and head to the beach end of Dunn Bay Road. Walk along Dunsborough Beach to the right and pick any white sandy spot to cast your rod.
3. Take a sandhill tumble into the ocean at Indijunup Beach
4. Watch or ride the world famous surf at Yallingup Beach
5. Hike the Bibbuluman track for draw dropping coastal views.
6. Sunday Session at Caves House
7. Paddle Board aqua blue seas at Point Piquet
8. Morning Yoga overlooking Yallingup Beach
9. Take a day trip to Boranup Beach for sun, surf and giant trees.
10. Sunset from Smiths Beach